Stuffed, oven baked courgettes
Stuffed courgettes are very tasty and you can serve them as a side dish or second course.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 people
5 medium courgettes
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp of tahina
- Wash the courgettes. Check and cut them in half lengthwise.
- With a knife cut the insideand then scrape it with a spoon. Keep aside the inside that you will need for the filling.
- Season with salt theinternal pulp of the courgettes, then add pepper, tahina, olive oil, parsley and breadcrumbs.
- Grease a pan of oil and arrange the courgettes.
- Salt them insideand then stuff with the filling.
- Cut mozzarella.
- Compact the filling with your hands, then add mozzarella and a pinch of salt.
- Finally add some breadcrumbs, sesame seeds and a drizzle of olive oil on top.
- Bake at 200° in the oven, for about 40 minutes.
NOTE: If you want you can add some chipped ham to the filling, so that it will be delicious!
Gambuzza – Origini Autentiche