Baked potatoes and wurstel
This is a quick, tasty and very easy family meal.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 people
1 kg of potatoes
A pack of wurstel
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
3 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Peel the potatoes and wash them carefully under cold water and after that cut them.
- Put potatoes in a bowl and sprinkle with plenty of extra virgin olive oil.
- Then add salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano and sesame seeds.
- Mix everything, so that all the potatoes are soaked and sprinkled.
- Then cut wurstel into chunks and add them to the potatoes.
- Transfer the seasoned potatoes into an oven proof dish covered with baking paper.
- Finally, cook them in the oven at 180° for about 30 minutes.
Gambuzza – Origini Autentiche