An original recipe for tasty and crumbly biscuits!
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
Ingredients for: 20 cookies
130 gr. of plain flour
70 gr. of caster sugar
50 gr. of walnuts
50 gr. of dark chocolate
A pinch of salt
60 gr. unsalted butter
50 ml. of milk
100 gr. of tahina
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoons sugar cane
- Coarsely chop the nuts and the chocolate.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Put in bowl of food processor (mixer) all ingredients and work a few minutes until they have blended into a thick and hard.
- Once you have a dough, derive from the compound 20 balls, processing them with your hands slightly moistened.
- Mix the brown sugar and sesame seeds and place on a plate.
- Roll each ball in the sugar mixed with sesame seeds and place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, then crush lightly with the palm of your hand.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees static.
- Bake cookies tahina for 20 minutes, leave to cool completely, then serve!
Gambuzza – Origini Autentiche