White pizza with rosemary, black olives and sesame of Ispica
A easy and perfect recipe for your Italian aperitif!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 people
500 g. of flour
1 glass of water
25 g. of yeast
Salt and extra virgin olive oil
10 black olives
2 sprigs of rosemary
2 tbsp of sesame seeds
A pinch of salt
Extra virgin olive oil
- Pour the flour in a bowl, then mix warm water and yeast together.
- Add salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- Knead the dough for about 15 minutes, then let it rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- After that, line a baking tray with the baking paper and pour the dough.
- Pull it with your fingertips to distribute it and flavor it with olives, rosemary and sesame seeds.
- Add some extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Cook it in a preheated oven at 200° for 15-20 minutes.
- Once ready, cool it and serve!
Gambuzza – Origini Autentiche