Risotto with sausage and aubergines
This is a very easy and tasty first course and an excellent recipe for the summer season, when we have many aubergines to be disposed of!
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 people
200 g. rice
q.b. sesame seed oil
200 g. fresh sausage
½ glass white wine
q.b. vegetable broth
Salt and pepper
3 tbsp tahina
- Wash the aubergine, remove the ends, and cut it into cubes. If you do not like the bitter taste, put it in a colander with coarse salt to drain it from the vegetation water.
- Heat a large pan with sesame seed oil, add the aubergine, salt and cook it for 7-8 minutes on a high heat, turning it often.
- Crumble the sausage and add it to the aubergine. Pour some white wine on it, then add a spoonful of tahina.
- Once it is ready, add the rice and toast it for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with the hot broth, and start cooking your risotto, stirring frequently and pouring more broth as the rice absorbs it.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and stir in a small knob of butter.
- Your risotto is ready! Bring it to the table very hot, and, if you like, add a few leaves of fresh mint and a tablespoon of tahina.
Gambuzza – Origini Autentiche