Everyone has his favorite! Here is our recipe.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 60 minutes
Servings: 4 people
600 g. dried chickpeas
1 white onion
Extra virgin olive oil
4 tbsp of tahina
- Soak the chickpeas in cold water, at least the day before. They must be swollen and softer to the touch before cooking them.
- A half hour before cooking, drain them and add ½ teaspoon of baking soda. Then cover with a kitchen towel.
- Wash and put them in a pot. Cover with water and start cooking.
- Then mince the carrot, the onion and the parsley and add to the chickpeas.
- Let cook over low heat for about 1 hour, adding extra virgin olive oil and salt.
- Before serving, season them with tahina.
(You can also add it during cooking).
NOTE: Should it advance, you can freeze the soup after cooking.
Gambuzza – Origini Autentiche