Pasta with mushrooms, cream, bacon and Italian sesame seeds
A creamy dish and a very easy recipe for your winter or autumn months.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 people
350 g. penne
200 g. smoked bacon (diced)
500 G. champignon mushrooms
400 ml fresh cream
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a large pan, heat the extra virgin olive oil with the onion slices (super thin).
- When the onion becomes colored a rich golden-brown, add the diced bacon and let it sizzle for a couple of minutes on a low flame.
- Then, add the chopped mushrooms and mix. Cook for10 minutes, adding a splash of water if necessary.
- Salt lightly and season with pepper.
- Meanwhile, put the pan on the stove with water to cook the pasta.
- Cook the penne for a couple of minutes less than the time indicated on the package.In this way it will reach optimal cooking while you will mix the pasta with the cream.
- Once pasta is ready, drain and pour it in the pan with the mushrooms and the bacon. Then add the sesame seeds and the cream. Mix for few minutes.
- Add some pepper and sesame seeds on top, then serve.
Gambuzza – Origini Autentiche