Breaded artichokes are very easy to cook. A fabulous and crunchy side dish!
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 people
Sesame seed oil
2 tbsp grated cheese
2 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Cut the chicken into small pieces (you can also ask to your butcher).
- Wash the peppers well and clean them by removing the cap and the central petiole, also remove all the internal seeds.
- Then wash and cut them into strips.
- Brown 1 clove of garlic (peeled) in a large pan with sesame seed oil, add the peppers and brown them well, adding some water if needed.
- Season the peppers with salt and add the chicken, mix, cover with a lid and cook for about 10 minutes with a high heat, stirring occasionally.
- After 10 minutes put the black pepper, add some salt and 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds.
- Cook over a high heat without the lid until the peppers and the chucks of chicken are ready.
- Take the pan off the heat and add some sesame seed oil, a tablespoon of sesame seeds and rosemary.
Gambuzza – Origini Autentiche