Codfish with potatoes, olives and sesame seeds
A simple, but delicious recipe!
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 people
600 g. of codfish
100 g. flour
Sesame seed oil
Capers and black olives
250g. of potatoes
40 g. white wine
Salt and pepper
- Cut the desalted codfish, trying to obtain pieces of the same size.
- Flour the codfish slices carefully.
- Heat a drizzle of sesame seed oil in a pan and lay the codfish. Brown it on both sides for a few minutes, turning it gently.
- Then, deglaze with white wine and let evaporate, cooking on a low flame.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- After 20 minutes, add the potatoes, salt, pepper, chopped carrot, capers and black olives.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 20 more minutes.
- Once potatoes are cooked, turn off the heat and flavor with sesame seeds.
Gambuzza – Origini Autentiche