Baked swordfish in breadcrumbs
The baked swordfish is very quick and easy to cook. Everyone will love it!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 people
4 slices of swordfish
100 g. of breadcrumbs
50 g. of grated cheese
40 g. of extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Turn on the oven at 200° and at the meantime prepare the breading.
- In a bowl put the breadcrumbs and add the oil.
- Salt, pepper and then add the sesame seeds and the minced parsley.
- Marinate the swordfish with the white wine for few minutes.
- With the breadcrumbs, bread the slices of swordfish pressing well to make it adhere perfectly to both sides.
- Place the breaded fish in a pan lined with baking paper and bake for about 15 minutes.
- You will obtain a golden and crispy breading on both sides.
- Remove it from the oven and serve with some lemon.
Gambuzza – Origini Autentiche