Chocolate brownies with tahina frosting
A delicious variation of American brownies with a tasty Sicilian frosting made with tahina!
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
Servings: 15 squares
170 g. of butter
170 g. of dark chocolate
2 large eggs
180 g. of white sugar
100 g. of plain flour
30 g. of bitter cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
For tahina frosting
50 g. of soft butter
40 g. of icing sugar
100 g.of tahina
2 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Collect the butter and the coarsely chopped chocolate in a bowl, then melt them in the microwave, until you get a smooth, lump-free mixture.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar and salt until the mixture will be foamy.
- Add the chocolate and the butter and mix together at low speed.
- Then add the flour and bitter cocoa, stirring until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Pour it into a rectangular mold lined with parchment paper.
- Level and cook in the pre-heated oven at 180 ° for 20 minutes, checking the cooking with a toothpick that must not come out completely dry.
- Remove it from the oven and start preparing the frosting.
- Stir the butter and tahina together, until they are creamy.
- Add the sifted icing sugar and the sesame seeds, stirring for 2 minutes more.
- Pour the frosting on the brownies surface and level it with a spatula.
- Finally, put them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, then cut and serve!
Gambuzza – Origini Autentiche